With large gatherings not allowed in the state of Washington, your annual Super Bowl party will probably be a little different this year. Just because you will not be surrounded by friends cheering on your favorite team, does not mean you cannot make a Super Bowl spread for yourself to enjoy during the game.
We have provided you with a recipe to make the ULTIMATE Cannabis-Infused hot wings, perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.
Additionally, Craft Cannabis carries a variety of infused drinks that would pair well with these Game Day wings. Ray’s Lemonade has a tasty Mango flavor infused with 100MG of THC. Or, you could pick up one of Green Revolution’s water-based tincture and infuse any drink of your choice.
Super Bowl Cannabis Infused Hot Wings
Time Required: 1 hour
4 to 6 Servings
What You Need:
- Baking sheet
- 25 Chicken wings
- ½ Cup Cannabutter, melted
- 6 Ounces tomato sauce, canned
- ½ Cup red hot sauce
- 1 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake wings for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Combine melted Cannabutter, hot sauce, tomato sauce, garlic, and chili powder.
- Toss cooked wings in sauce mixture, coat well.
- Return to baking sheet. Reduce oven to 250 and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Have an idea?Have a topic you want us to talk about?
Leave a recommendation below: